tisdag 17 mars 2009

the Greatest Rapper Of All Time

Just so you don't forget.







"Im contemplatin
My soul is in a custody fight with god or satan
Either rap or crack I go hard for paper
Niggas aint even as smart as Deja
And think they rockin me to sleep or poppin me with heat
I don't even take you serious I think you envious
I feel it I was born to deal bricks
And come through the hood in I'll whips
The Realness
Who you think you deal with I don't fear shit nigga
Fuck around and get hit up
Your blood stained the pavement like paint from a portrait I painted
Your moms seen the coffin and fainted
You're swimming with the sharks and the water is tainted
If you feel it in your heart bring it
My infrared beam is on your head
My desert eagle severs people when I squeeze it"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar